It’s impossible to have too much Storage Space.
Every household needs a Personal Storage Unit at some point, and some people need extra storage space all the time. Life-changing events such as a births, weddings, and graduations often trigger the need for extra space, either temporarily or on a longer term. Remodeling your house is much easier if you have a secure location where you can store your stuff and can help your contractors get the job done faster with better results if they don’t have to navigate around excessive clutter.
Collectors and hobbyists benefit from having a place to store their items without creating additional clutter, and Livingston Security Storage has secure units to keep all your collectibles and materials safe and secure in addition to keeping your items away from prying eyes.
The need for a personal self-storage unit often arise unexpectedly. These are the most common needs for a personal self-storage unit we see in our customers:
- A new living situation: newlyweds, roommates that are combining households always need a long-term or short-term storage unit.
- Brand-new empty nesters: when your last kid moves out, transforming their old space into your new hobby-room or home-office often triggers a need for additional storage space. Keep your kid happy by storing all his or her childhood treasures safely and securely at Livingston Security Storage.
- A death in the family typically is another need for a personal storage unit. Protect all your family heirlooms by storing them in one of our climate controlled personal storage units.
- Divorce – no explanation necessary.
- Remodeling or a construction project presents an obvious need for additional storage. Your contractors will move forward faster and do better work when not confronted with furniture, appliances, and other personal items getting in their way.
- Selling your home – nothing makes your old house look bigger and more spacious, and more appealing to potential buyers than getting rid of all your extra furnishings.
- Hobbies. Many of our customers use one of our personal storage units to store their seasonal outdoor decorations, snowboards and ski gear, tubes and water toys, and other hobbies that create a surplus of stuff that is difficult to store at home without cramping other family members. By renting a storage unit at Livingston Security Storage you gain the ability to store items you don’t need every day safely and securely.
In addition to all the benefits previously listed that personal storage units provide, a storage unit at Livingston Security Storage is convenient and hassle free because it also comes with our standard customer approved amenities:
Unit Sizes & Prices
- Huge selection of unit sizes
- Month to Month leases – no long-term commitments
- Electronic Keypad and 24-hour video surveillance for an extra level of security.
- On-site management staff.
- Non-Climate controlled units, and Enclosed Boat and RV parking
- Competitive Pricing.
- Great Location for easy access to your items.
- Easy Online payments.